- Parent Handbook
- Free laundry services for MCSD students
- Contact your school social worker or school counselor to sign up for services
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- A research project that is interested in learning about parent’s and their child’s first 2 years of life together.
- If you are interested in joining the research project please email Jonique Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fresh Food For Less
- Purchase fresh & frozen fruits and vegetables at Beyond Harvest Foods with your EBT card, and you’ll receive 50% off those items!
- Email INFO@BEYONDHARVESTFOODS.COM for questions and concerns.
UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS & Resources:
- Drive-Thru Adult Flu Shot Clinic
- November 2-6
- At the Columbus Health Department: 5601 Veterans Parkway
- Ages 19 and over
- Mommy & Me Fall Fun Day
- November 14 at 12:30PM-2PM
- To register in advance or for more information email email@example.com
- Free diapers, wipes & children books will be given out while supplies last
- CIRCLES in Columbus
- Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck? Let CIRCLES Columbus help!
- They are now accepting applications for their January session.
- This program will help you reach your personal and financial goals all while connecting you to helpful resources and a supportive circle of friends.
- For more information and to sign up call Barbara at 706-323-5518 Ext. 1005!